RF Synthesizers are RF and Microwave CW sources that are architected on solid state device architecture platform using DAC’s, DDS and PLL’s.
The digital-analogue hybrid design provides excellent phase noise performance and spurious response, which complement the coherent nature of these digital-analogue hybrid signal sources.
- Frequency Bandwidth= 100 kHz to 1GHz
- Output Power= 0d Bm to 20 dBm
- Low phase Noise
- Modulation= AM, FM, ASK, PSK, FSK, Chirp etc
- Resolution 1 Hz or better
- Phase noise typically-100 dBc/Hz at 20 kHz offset
- Frequency agile, 250 µs settling time
- High stability variant with OCXO frequency reference
- Programmable output Power