To counter the latest threats from RCIEDs, Radopsys has developed a family of RCIED neutralizers and jammers. A flexible-role lightweight jamming system is designed for easy deployment for the security force that has to walk in critical areas. The system can be rapidly deployed in a back pack or a carry forward frame.
The Man pack system is fully integrated and includes a battery docking interface compatible with Lithium Ion battery to provide fully autonomous operation in excess of 2 hours. The integral fan provides active and effective cooling for sustained operations in high temperature operational conditions.
The Manpack design utilizes sophisticated Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS) technology to provide a flexible programmable power efficient solution. The digital architecture allows for rapid mission programming in demanding flexible threat environments in below configurable modular units:
- Band 1 – 30 MHz to 520 MHz
- Band 2 – 1.8 MHz to 30 MHz
- Band 3 – ISM frequency bands (315 MHz/433 MHz/915 MHz/2.45 GHz)
The family of RCIED neutralizers and jammers can be programmed for use in the following roles:
• Force Protection (Man Pack, Vehicle Convoy)
• EOD render-safe procedures
• Remote carryforward role utilizing a Remote-Controlled Vehicle (RCV)
• Event, base or venue protection • VVIP Protection