Available in 2-Way, 3-way, 4-way, 6-way custom configuration models for 50 Ohm and 75 Ohm systems till 6 GHz.
- Frequency Band [GHz]=0-6
- Insertion Loss [dB]= 0.SdB typical (fixed frequency value)
- Amplitude Balance [dB]= 0.1 dB
- Phase Balance [Degrees] = +/-3 deg
- Compact Form Factor
- Ruggedized Construction
- Operational from -54° to +100°C
RF power detectors pick up radio frequency signals and generate an output corresponding to the strength of the signal. Most power measuring appliances are designed for use in broadband communications. Their advanced functionality makes them ideal for test equipment, military, and aerospace technology, as well as advanced physics laboratories.
Power Detector Specs:
- Frequency range = DC-6 GHz
- Dynamic Range= 40 dB